You may have heard about the arts program at Edison Elementary located in Northwest Denver, and how a fundraising effort is in progress to raise $60,000 in order to save the program for the 2009-2010 school year. As Edison Elementary is located near gallery nrc, I thought I would mention some of the upcoming events and what you can do to help raise money to save the program.
- Wednesday May 6th – 10% of sales are donated from the restaurants, Duo (2413 W. 32nd) and Red Trolley (2639 W 32nd)
- Friday May 8th – Artists for Edison – Art Show and Silent Auction – 6-10pm. Namaste (3945 Tennyson Street)
- Monday May 11th – 10% of sales are donated from the restaurant, Patrick O’Carroll’s (3961 Tennyson Street)
- Wednesday May 13th – 10% of sales are donated from the restaurants, Shazz (4262 Lowell) and Bang (3472 W. 32nd)
- Now until Friday May 15th – Optique of Denver (1580 Blake Street) will donate 10% of all sales
- Wednesday May 20th – 10% of sales are donated from the restaurant, Venue Bistro (3609 W. 32nd)
- Saturday May 23rd – Run at Sloan’s Lake – More Information coming soon.
- Sunday May 24th – MADE Festival – The Oriental Theater (4335 West 44th)
Events are being added, so check out the Arts for Edison website for more information and how you may help.