The end of the week has blown into Denver with some high winds the past few days along the Front Range paired with warmer temperatures as well for this time of year.
Coming off a three day weekend, a little bit of a quiet weekend around town but all of the fresh snow in the mountains will attract people west.
- The Stock Show finishes it’s 106th run on Sunday at the National Western Complex. This will also mark the end of the holiday lights on the City and County Building as well
- The University of Arizona visits the University of Colorado for a men’s basketball game this afternoon at 4:00 P.M., I have heard this game is sold out however.
- The Colorado Indian Market takes place through Sunday at the Merchandise Mart.
- On Friday the 27th, Winter on the Rocks will take place which is the first-ever winter concert at the world famous Red Rocks Amphitheater.
- Through February 14th, the ice skating rink at Skyline Park will be open.
Do you know of any fun events for this week?