The final weekend of January is here (already). What’s going on this weekend around Denver and into the mountains:
- The Mile High Snowfest continues this weekend with some various events around town as well art art exhibits. This is being run along side of the SIA Convention at the Colorado Convention Center.
- The X Games are in Aspen this weekend. While it is a little bit of a drive from Denver, it is one of the premier venues for extreme sports.
- In Breckenridge the annual International Snow Sculpture Championships takes shape with judging today and the ability to view the creations through next week… of course depending on mother nature.
- The newest photography show opens at the Denver Art Museum on Sunday January 29th. Women Are Beautiful will be on display through July 8th and comprises of fifty images by Garry Winogrand.
- Sporting event wise the Colorado Mammoth are at home against the Rochester Knighthawks at the Pepsi Center, while at the National Western Complex a different type of horse power moves in with arenacross.
- Monday January 30th is a free day at the Denver Museum of Nature & Science.
What are you doing this weekend in the Denver area?