The end of February is rapidly approaching, and this year we have an extra day in February. The last time there was a 5th Wednesday in February was 1984. However before the leap day of 2012, we have the weekend in Denver. Here are some of the items going:
- Denver Restaurant Week kicks off with plenty of options at this huge two week event. Just remember to book ahead of time as many locations are sold out for the dining specials already.
- The 2012 Jewish Film Festival has kicked off in Denver and runs for the next week.
- Speaking of movies, the Denver Film Society has an Oscars viewing party in Denver. This gala and silent auction is a fundraiser as well with tickets at $100.
- The Tennyson Street Cultural District has a kick-off event at The Oriental Theater on Sunday at 2pm. Find out more about this art district and experience what the area has to offer. The event is free, and food samples will be provided by some of the restaurants along Tennyson.
- The Colorado Symphony has a couple of performances this weekend of led by world-renowned conductor Claus Peter Flor.
- The Colorado Baby & Kidz Expo takes place at the National Western Complex today, which is the largest family expo in Denver.
- Monday is a free day at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science.
What do you have planned this weekend in Denver?