The first weekend of spring is looking like it will be a nice one, with a chance of record temperatures all the way into Monday. This is also the period of spring break for many school districts so look for plenty of people on the road. If you are staying in Denver this weekend check out the following events:
- The Denver Auto Show is in town through Sunday at the Colorado Convention Center.
- The Denver March Powwow runs through Sunday at the Denver Coliseum.
- The Colorado Avalanche are home on Saturday night for an 8:00PM versus Vancouver. The Avs are making that final push to get into the playoffs this year as they have just 6 games left in the season.
- The Mile High Messenger Challenge is this evening starting at 6:00PM at Track Shack which is located at 1338 Tremont.
- The Ultimate Music Xperience is Saturday and Sunday at Bender’s in the Capitol Hill area of Denver. Come to this all ages event as people audition to be part of the People’s Fair later this year.
What plans do you have for this weekend?