The end of March is shaping up to be a nice weekend in the Denver area. You may just be wrapping up spring break or trying to get some final turns in on the remaining snow at the ski resorts. However in Denver:
- The women’s basketball Final Four is in town. This weekend at the Colorado Convention Center is NCAA Tourney Town which is a free event.
- The Women’s NCAA semi-final games at at the Pepsi Center on Sunday. This year all four #1 seeds made it to the Final Four.
- Bill Cosby performs this evening at the Buell Theater.
- This is the final weekend for the Colorado Abstract Expressionism at the Kirkland Museum.
- Lost and Found: Thomas Claesson and Carl Reed wraps up this weekend at the Arvada Center.
- April Fool’s Day is Sunday… be careful.
What do you have planned this weekend in Denver?