It’s 303 day here on the first weekend of March. It’s shaping up to be a nice weekend as our snowiest month begins in the Denver metro area. So what is going on this weekend around Denver…
- Denver Restaurant Week kicks continues with plenty of options available, just remember to book ahead of time as many locations are sold out for the dining specials already especially as it gets closer to the end of the event.
- The Rocky Mountain Toy Train Show is this weekend at the Denver Merchandise Mart. This is the largest event like this west of the Mississippi.
- The Colorado Avalanche are at home this evening against the Pittsburgh Penguins. The puck drops at 7:00pm at the Pepsi Center.
- The New Gardener Boot Camp is being held today at the Denver Botanic Gardens. This starts at 9:00am, so be sure to contact them before hand to see if there is space available.
- Jeff Foxworthy, Bill Engvall, and Larry the Cable Guy are performing this evening at the Wells Fargo Center. This event may be sold out, so be sure to check out StubHub or other options.
- The 21st annual Colorado Watercolor Society State Exhibition has kicked off at the Foothills Arts Center. This event runs through March 21st.
- March Madness hits gallery nrc in northwest Denver with their 2012 March Madness sale, now through March 9th.
- The opening reception for the 10th Annual Lone Tree Photography Show and Sale takes place from 3-5pm today at the new Lone Tree Arts Center.
- Today is a free day at the Colorado Railroad Museum and Denver Art Museum.
- Sunday is a free day at the Denver Doll & Toy Museum as well as the Boulder History Museum.
What are you planning to do this weekend in Denver?