Another weekend has already quickly passed us by, with Tuesday bringing the start of May. Plenty of items going on around Denver this weekend:
- The Lego KidsFest is this weekend at the Colorado Convention Center. There are limited tickets left for Sunday afternoon, so if you have a kid who loves legos (like I did) be sure to check this out.
- The History Colorado Center opens today. If you can’t make it to the opening day, be sure to add this to your list of places to check out soon. The museum is located at Broadway and 13th.
- The Rock Garden Society Show and Sale takes places today at the Botanic Gardens. Regular admission is required.
- Totally Tennyson comes back for the second year along Tennyson Street in the Berkeley District of northwest Denver this evening. This “pub crawl” also raises money for schools in the area.
- The Root 40 music festival concludes this evening at the Fillmore.
- Sunday is a free day at Denver Art Museum.
- The Cherry Creek Sneak fills the streets on Sunday morning around Cherry Creek Shopping Center with a new 10 mile run, 5 mile, and 5k option. If you are traveling in that area Sunday morning be aware of street closures.
- Worldwide pinhole camera day is Sunday. CPAC will be holding a class at the Zang mansion for this event.
What are you doing this weekend in Denver?