The first full weekend of April is here, which is also Easter weekend this year. Some schools are ending spring break, some are starting this upcoming week and the ski resorts are hoping to keep the ski season extended with a little more snow… which may not happen. Down in Denver here are some of the items going on this weekend.
- Today is a free day at the Denver Art Museum.
- The Bunny Trail EggVenture is taking place today at the Children’s Museum.
- A trio of Rugby matches takes place this afternoon in Glendale.
- The Colorado Avalanche close the season this evening against Nashville at the Pepsi Center. Unfortunately this year the Av’s will not be in the playoffs.
- Easter sunrise service will be taking place at Red Rocks tomorrow. Doors open at 4:30am, while the service begins at 6:00am. Check the website for more information.
- Plenty of Easter brunches will be taking place around town as well.
- Monday is the home opener for the Colorado Rockies. This game usually sells out, however if you are not able to get a ticket you may want to still check out the atmosphere in lower downtown Denver.
What do you have planned for this first weekend of April?