This weekend marks the half way point for 2012 as the first half of the year comes to a close. With 4th of July this year in the middle of the week, it will be an interesting upcoming week with event and also people taking days off. However before next week is this weekend and the following events near Denver.
- The Greeley Stampede continues through July 4th just a 45 minute drive north of Denver.
- The Colorado Rockies are in town this weekend with fireworks on display after the game. Even if you don’t want to attend the game versus the San Diego Padres, make your way down to locations near the stadium to watch the display for free. The homestand finishes on Sunday with an afternoon game.
- The Colorado Rapids are home this evening against the Portland Timbers.
- Jazz in the Park continues on Sunday evening starting at 6:00 PM in City Park.
- Monday is a free day at the Museum of Nature and Science.
What do you have planned for this weekend in Denver?