It is a great weekend to get out and enjoy the Denver area, with today being Get Outdoors Colorado Day. Plenty of activities for the whole family at City Park from 10a – 3:30p today.
- The Highlands Street Fair has changed dates this year, and will take place until dusk on the blocks near 32nd and Lowell in Denver.
- The Colorado Rockies return home from a quick road trip and take on the Anaheim Angels through Sunday with a couple of afternoon games.
- The Aurora Arts Festival “From the Earth” is today from 11-7.
- This afternoon starting at 4pm is the Denver Homemade Handmade Festival.
- Denver Public Library continues the annual used book sale outside the main library through Sunday.
- The Colorado Renaissance Festival kicks off their season in Larkspur this weekend. This runs on weekends through the summer.
- Also kicking off for the summer is the Colorado Shakespeare Festival.
- Through Sunday is the Parker Days Festival.
What do you have planned for the weekend in Denver?