The weekend brings some drier conditions than the much needed rain last weekend. Hopefully it did not rain out any event you had planned for the weekend. Plenty going on around the city this weekend as well, with some of the following events in the Denver area.
- The Colorado Irish Festival takes over Clement Park this weekend in Littleton
- The Horseshoe Market is once again visiting northwest Denver today from 9:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
- Today is the South Pearl Jam on the Old South Pearl Street. The event is from noon to 10:00 P.M. and entry is $5
- The Colorado Rockies are back in town with the first series after the all-star break. Philadelphia is in town with a game this evening and a Sunday afternoon match-up as well.
- The Colorado Black Arts Festival is this weekend in City Park
- The Moonlight Classic Bicycle Ride is this evening starting at Civic Center Park
- In Olde Town Arvada the 15th Annual Blues n BBQ is tomorrow from noon – 9:00 P.M.
- City Park Jazz continues with another performance at 6:00 P.M. on Sunday.
What do you have planned for this weekend in Denver?