Another nice weekend is here along the front range of the Rocky Mountains, and there are plenty of events around town this weekend.
- The Boulder OpenArts Festival is this weekend on the Pearl Street Mall in Downtown Boulder. Over 100 artists will be showing their work today from 10:00 A.M. – 8:00 P.M. and tomorrow 10:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. Also stop by and say hello at my booth which is 1406, located next to the Cheesecake Factory.
- The 3rd Annual Hula Hoop Competition is today at Little Man Ice Cream in the Lower Highlands (LoHi) area.
- Through the weekend is the Underground Music Showcase.
- The 42nd Annual Sidewalk Sale is at Cherry Creek North today and tomorrow. Shopping is from 11:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. on both days.
- Just a couple of weekends left for the Colorado Renaissance Festival in Larkspur.
- One hundred miles north of Denver is the largest rodeo in the region, Cheyenne Frontier Days kicks off this weekend and goes through next weekend.
What do you have planned for this weekend?