It is another warm weekend in Denver, as the summer has been a warm one this year. However plenty of activities this weekend to get your mind off of the heat.
- Denver County Fair returns for another year at the National Western Complex. The Fair runs through Sunday.
- A full day of rugby takes place in Glendale today as the Serevi Rugbytown Sevens take place.
- The inaugural Beach Party and Music Festival is today and tomorrow in Larkspur at the Music Mountain Amphitheater.
- Today from 10am – 6pm is the 3rd Annual Antique Row Street Festival. Antique Row is located on south Broadway.
- On South Pearl Street, Blues and Brews runs from Noon to 10:00 PM today.
- The Market Street Summerfest kicks off at 3PM with free music at this 21+ event at Market and 20th in downtown Denver. Sister Hazel and Tonic are the headliners.
- The 4th Cherry Creek North Food and Wine festival is this evening at Fillmore Plaza.
- VivaStreets returns to the Park Hill neighborhood tomorrow from 10am – 4pm. 23rd Avenue will be closed from City Park to Stapleton and will give the opportunity to play in the street.
What do you have planned for this weekend?