A busy weekend is in store for the metro area, especially in the downtown Denver area on Sunday so lets get right to the events in the metro area.
- The USA Pro Cycling Challenge is the main highlight this weekend. Today cyclists make their way from Golden to Boulder via Boulder Canyon, the Peak to Peak Highway and Lyons. On Sunday the event moves to downtown Denver for an individual time trial based at the State Capitol but also heading to Speer Blvd. and City Park.
- The Denver Broncos play their final preseason game at home on Sunday at 2:00 PM against the 49ers.
- In Broomfield, the Rocky Mountain Air Show takes to the skies today and tomorrow.
- At the National Western Complex the Modernism Show returns for it’s eight year. The event is today and tomorrow.
- Reggae on the Rocks returns to Red Rocks amphitheater today in Morrison. This is the 25th year of the event.
- On Sunday the Affordable Arts Festival has it’s inaugrual event at Arapahoe Community College in Littleton.
- The Colorado State Fair has started in Pueblo, if you would like to get out of town this weekend. The fair runs through Labor Day.
What do you have planned for this weekend?