Today marks the first day of Fall, with a nice weekend ahead weather wise. As the new season starts, there are plenty of events in the Denver area to get your weekend going.
- The dedication of Berkeley Lake Park will take place in northwest Denver this morning from 10am – Noon. For the past year construction has been ongoing which included draining the lake. Stop on by and check out the changes.
- The Rock and Roll Marathon takes to the streets of Denver this morning. The race starts in Civic Center Park and takes runners through City Park, Cheeseman Park and Washington Park. If you are traveling in those areas, be careful of street closures.
- The Colorado Rockies continue their final homestand of the season versus the Arizona Diamondbacks this weekend, followed by four games against the Chicago Cubs during the week.
- Oktoberfest starts this weekend along Larimer Street in the Ballpark Neighborhood. You can also attend next weekend as well.
- The Fall Festival takes place on the Pearl Street Mall this weekend in Boulder featuring food, art and music.
- Rugby and Fireworks are going on this evening at Infinity Park in Glendale as the park celebrates it’s five year anniversary.
- The Denver Broncos are back home this weekend with a game against Houston tomorrow at Sports Authority Field.
- On Sunday check out Electric Vehicles: Then and Now at the Forney Transportation Museum from 11am – 3pm.
- The inaugural Pedal the Plains takes place this weekend east of Denver.
What do you have planned for this weekend?