The first weekend after Labor Day is here, and there are still a couple of weeks left in summer. Why not take advantage of this and check out the following events around Denver this weekend.
- The Castle Rock Art Festival is this weekend. Stop on by and say hello to me in booth 130. The festival runs from 9am – 6pm today and 9am – 5pm tomorrow.
- Today is the Sunnyside Music Festival at 44th and Tejon in Denver.
- Tour de Fat takes over City Park today. The bike parade is from 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM and Revivalation follows until 4:00 PM.
- The Denver Broncos kick off the season tomorrow with a game against the Pittsburgh Steelers at Sports Authority Field.
- Colorado Fall Home Show is this weekend at the Convention Center.
What do you have planned for this weekend?