A chilly first weekend of October is in store but still plenty of great activities to check out around the city.
- The final Horseshoe Market of the year starts at 9am this morning at 46th and Tennyson in northwest Denver.
- The free Cultivate Festival will take place in City Park starting at 10am. Music and Food for this event put on by Chipotle.
- This evening the Colorado Rapids are home against the San Jose Earthquakes. Just a few home games remain for this year.
- Today is final day of the 4th Annual German Day in Colorado. This event takes place at the Southgate Shopping Center.
- Denver Beer Fest has kicked off with many activities planned around the city prior to the Great American Beer Festival next weekend.
- In Denver today is the Denver Digs Trees Fall Tree Sale.
- This evening the 2012 Geico Motorcycle EnduroCross comes to town at the National Western Complex.
- Through the weekend at the Denver Filmcenter on Colfax you will find the Mile High Horror Film Festival.
- The Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure returns Sunday morning at the Pepsi Center. This is one of (if not the largest) events in the country.
What do you have planned for this weekend in Denver?