It is the first full weekend of November and plenty is happening in Denver. This is also the weekend when daylight savings ends resulting in an extra hour on Sunday morning as the clocks fall back one hour.
- Denver Arts Week has kicked off with today being the focus on the museums around the city. Plenty of other events today, tomorrow and during the week as well.
- The Colorado Ski & Snowboard Expo is this weekend at the Colorado Convention Center
- Free performances at the recently refurbished McNichols Civic Center Building is ongoing today.
- The Starz Denver Film Festival has kicked off and runs through next weekend.
- On Sunday the Hatch Foundation presents the 7th Annual Chili Cook-Off at the Oriental Theater. Help raise money for wildfire victims, enjoy some chili and watch the Broncos on the big screen. The event starts at 11am.
- The 9th Annual Colorado Country Christmas Show takes place all weekend at the Denver Merchandise Mart.
What do you have planned for this weekend?